[Click] NetPath - Click emulation of network paths

Marc Boschma marc at boschma.cx
Mon Apr 9 20:30:58 EDT 2007

Hello All,

I have been lurking and playing with Click on a off for a while. I
have searched over the mailing list archives I have and have not
found any references to my new problem but off the web site I did see
a paper for NetPath (which I have the librarians getting for me).

We have a need in our lab to emulate an inter-state network path and
Click has come to mind for me. We can measure the profile of the
actual link (delay, jitter, bit error rate, packet loss etc).

Does anyone have any references to the NetPath work, or other work -
commercial or otherwise?

While I'd love to build it myself, but if it has already been done
that would be great to leverage.

Regards,

Marc