[Click] packet rejects trasmitting a group of queued packets

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 17:25:20 EDT 2007

Hi Guido,

I'm not sure if this might be related but have a look at
https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/pipermail/click/2007-January/005552.html

Are you running CVS version?

Are packets actually being pushed into the queues from myelement[1] ..
myelement[2] etc? Maybe check with adding a print statement between
myelement and the queues or reading the length handler of your queue
elements.

Beyers