[Click] Open Source PIM-SM

Alberto Martínez albertovenus at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 05:48:39 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm looking for open source SW that implements PIM-SM. So far I've come
across several things, but none of them seem to be "quite ready" yet,
namely:

  - PIMD has been declared obsolete.
  - XORP says it supports PIM-SM (not bidirectional yet) but there are still
things to be polished   (according to the sw status report on their website)
  - MRD6, developed at the Instituto de Telecomunicacoes in Portugal, is
said to support PIM-SM, but again, still being worked on.

Is there anything else out there anyone can tell me about?

Any help appreciated.

Thanx,

Alberto