[Click] Ad-hoc network application and MPLS

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Sep 19 20:27:22 EDT 2006

Hi Steve,

You don't need our permission to use our code, but you certainly have it :)

I don't think anyone on the list has told us about MPLS elements for Click.  A
little Googling indicates these people might have done something, but I
haven't bothered to look into it:

www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~ross/reports/hpsr2006_router_virtualisation.pdf

Good luck!
Eddie