[Click] tx timeout fix

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Sep 18 22:03:32 EDT 2006

Jason,

Thanks very much for this patch!  This looks good.  I've applied a version of
it to our code (and produced a new Linux patch to include your patch to
skbuff.c).  Adam/Beyers, does this take care of the remaining timeouts?
Jason, does this patch mean that you no longer need to use skb_copy() instead
of skb_clone()?

Eddie