[Click] Queue, simplequeue, delayshaper

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at UGent.be
Thu Oct 19 05:43:41 EDT 2006

Dear all,

I haven't found anything on the following subject, but maybe I
overlooked something.

In the following configuration:

PollDevice->SetTimeStamp->Queue->DelayShaper->ToDevice

no packets seem to get through (also with delay on 0).

If however changing Queue by SimpleQueue then it works perfect.
As far as I could read Queue only adds extra notification on top of a
simplequeue but should be compatible.

Did I miss someting in the click evolution (back in time only queue
existed ;-) ).

As a reference, I used CVS version of May 30th, 2006.

thanks a lot for any update,
Brecht