[Click] XORP+Click Hotconfig

Swati Sinha Deb Swati.Deb at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Oct 3 08:38:58 EDT 2006

Hi,

Further to my last email on this topic, I have removed all my custom click
elements from the config and have re-run my application to do a hotswap,
still I encounter the same issue i.e cannot ping pc2 from pc1.

I am using userlevel click. The application to do the hotswap connects to
controlsocket port 13000 and reads the existing config (read config
command). It then writes out the same configuration to port 13000 without
any modification. The server response is 200 OK.

Please advise.

-Swati