[Click] Help! - Logging packets to /proc

rchertov@purdue.edu rchertov at purdue.edu
Thu Nov 23 16:40:16 EST 2006

I have created two device drivers that are integrated with Click. One allows a
user level app to write raw IP packets to Click, and the other one allows a user
level app to read raw IP packets out of click. (i.e. read from /dev/touserX or
write to /dev/toclickX) Both drivers just maintain two circular buffers and are
thread safe.  If there is interest in these I can release them.

Roman