[Click] Problem with ToHost/FromHost

Marco Wenzel marco.wenzel at stud.tu-ilmenau.de
Sat Nov 18 10:48:08 EST 2006

Hi,

first, thank you all very much for trying to help me and giving hints to
solve my problem.
The reason, why the ToHost/FromHost operations did not work correctly,
was a wrong configured vanilla-kernel. I think there were some activated
options missing, to make ToHost/FromHost running correctly.
Now my system is running with gentoo-sources-2.6.16-r13, which was
compiled with nearly all options activated ("genkernel all") and
everything works fine.

Marco.