[Click] skbuff security member in kernel click

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Tue May 23 11:51:49 EDT 2006

Hi Bob,

> No real change after applying the patch. I am worried that the configure
> script may be picking up the wrong header tree, as there is another tree
> for building the cross compiler, and one for uClibc.

I took a look at this.  There are a couple more mips-specific parts of the
patch that were missing; I've attached the patch, which should be applied on
top of the existing patch.

Here's how to make progress if problems continue.  Search through the
config.log for "checking for C++-includable kernel header files".  The error
messages following that are the relevant ones; you don't need to send the
whole config.log.