[Click] skbuff security member in kernel click

Bob Keyes bob at xa.net
Fri May 12 09:41:35 EDT 2006

I am applying the latest 2.6.16 click kernel patch and compiling click as
a linux kernel module. When I do this in x86 native, the click configure
script notes that there is no security member in skbuff and continues. Yet
when cross-compiling, this is a fatal error, giving the "Your Linux kernel
header files cause errors when included by a C++ program" message at line
14001. There hasn't been a security member in skbuff since at least
2.6.13. Does anyone know why this error occurs on cross-compilation, or
where I might look for further information on the configuration
requirements (I know config.log exists and look in it).