[Click] uniqueify problem

Koen Segers KoenSegers at scarlet.be
Thu Mar 30 16:43:32 EST 2006

On Thursday 30 March 2006 21:00, Jason Haas wrote:
> Hi Koen,

Hi

> You can try adding Print elements before your element to verify where the
> mismatch is.  Also, you can try adding debug statements to your code and
> print out the pointers to verify they point to where you think they should.
> You could also save your cast to char* by using ->network_header() instead
> of ->ip_header().  If the network header annotation isn't set to be an IP
> header for some reason, that switch could help.

Thx for the advice!
I found my problem exactly the way you described it. There was a double Encap
before the packet was sent to other nodes.

I have/had though another problem: I also need to change the ip header of my
packet. But I always get an invalid checksum. Can you tell me what the exact
function is I need to call?
For the moment I do a strip and an encap. I know it isn't the proper way, but
this way I can carry on coding and adding functionality...

greetz

--

Koen Segers