[Click] Wifi problems

Jason Haas jjhaas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 11:28:46 EST 2006

I tried to post this before, but never saw it on the list, so ...

I've been trying to use click to route packets over wifi using Atheros cards
or Prism cards on linux using the click kernel module.  My problem is that
no traffic is being passed after click is inserted into the kernel.  The
cards are initially working, then when click is inserted, no traffic goes
over wifi nor does it after removing click from the kernel.  I can restore
wifi functionality after removing and reinserting the wifi card drivers
though.

Has anyone seen this problem or can anyone shed any light on what I'm doing
wrong?

Thanks,

Jason Haas