[Click] click task queue

Ges ges_george at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 15:37:13 EST 2006

Hi ,

I have a click configuration where there is only one element on the task queue.
I am trying to use click with another library - gnuradio.

So I have one element - that reads from the device and pushes to another element. But after the first push, the run_task of the device element does not seem to run again.

requires(gnuradio);
fromusrp :: FromUsrpDevice;
demod :: DemodModule;
fromusrpdevice->demod

Thats what my configuration file looks like.
I thought the click driver runs the elements on the task_queue in a loop.

Can someone verify if my configuration is wrong? Or am I understanding it incorrectly.

Thanks,
Gesly