[Click] click package - linking with an external library

Ges ges_george at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 22:20:55 EST 2006

Hi,

 Just an added note to my previous mail. When I try to run a configuration,
 I get the follwoing error messages

 While loading package 'gnuradio':
   package /usr0/local/lib/tousrpdevice.uo: undefined symbol: _Z17usrp1_make_sink_cijii
 requirement 'gnuradio' not available
 simple-rx-test.click:3: unknown element class 'FromUsrpDevice'
 simple-rx-test.click:5: unknown element class 'DemodModule'

 FromUsrpDevice and DemodModule are Click element classes.

 the following is the contents of the configuration file.
 require(gnuradio);

 fromusrp :: FromUsrpDevice;

 demod :: DemodModule;

 fromusrp -> demod;

 Is the above error because loading of the gnuradio package failed?

 Gesly