[Click] Shaper problems

Peter De Cleyn peter.decleyn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 03:08:34 EST 2006

This script indeed works fine but without the SetTimestamp, the output from
IPPrint will show the time of creation of the shaped icmp packets,  giving
the impression packets are not shaped correctly.  Two consecutive packets
coming from the shaper will have timestamps that do not match the expected
0.5 sec difference.
When using the SetTimestamp after  the shaper, one will see that packets are
send out from the shaper in proper intervals.

Peter