[Click] click-mkmindriver and roofnet

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Mar 2 00:03:27 EST 2006

Hi Bob,

We finally figured out what was going on here.

A while ago the Click build process changed, making static_initialize() and
static_cleanup() method detection more precise.  Unfortunately we forgot to
update click-mkmindriver to generate the required annotations.  This has been
fixed; please give it a try.  You will also need to give mkmindriver an "-E
IPNameInfo" argument.

Eddie