[Click] Two Questions about click modular 1.5.0

Belal Al-Dabagh beldhg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 04:58:46 EDT 2006

Hallo,
 I installed the click-modular 1.5.0, but I have two questions about it?
 Will be very gratefull if you would answer me soon.

 1.  does (Polldevice)  have problem in this version, I tried to use it, but it did not work, with the error message "... try fromDevice instead Router cann't be installed"
 I used  Polldevice in the version 1.4.3  and it works without any troubles.

 2. I am  trying to call the funktion "xfrom" but it does not work too.
 do you see error in this code??

 (simple example)
 Test.click
 Idle-> Queue(1100) -> Discard;

 (simple config example)
 Test
 elementclass QueuePattern {
   input -> Queue(1100) -> output;
 }
 elementclass QueuePattern_Replacement {
   input -> Queue(100) -> output;
 }

 I installed the Test.click
 click-install Test.click

 then I tried
 click-xform -p Test
 but it seems not to do anything (endlos loop)

 if there is no errors in the code,
 do you think the new version has difficulties with the xform function??

 With best regard.

 Belal Al-Dabgh
 University FHM
 munich