[Click] Ad-hoc network application and MPLS

Steve Shaw shaw38 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 11:32:35 EDT 2006

'Click' Team,

I am a student with Drexel University in Philadelphia working on a senior
design project which involves the use of a relational location tracking
ad-hoc network. I came across your project and felt it would greatly benefit
our team for prototyping a client-based routing protocol for the nodes in
our network. With your permission, may we use your code as a base for our
prototype? We will of course give credit to the click team in our citations.
Also, has any research been done in the area of integrating MPLS into click?
We are investigating the idea since it would provide a more compact "layer
2.5" protocol for our nodes rather than relying on a alteration of 802.11e.
Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Steve Shaw