[Click] VLAN and Click

Frederic Van Quickenborne frederic.vanquickenborne at intec2.ugent.be
Sat Jan 28 03:06:16 EST 2006

Hi Jian,

you can use smart filtering in the classifier to filter your packets:
e.g. if you want to filter out the packets on VLAN 2 use this filer:
14/0002%0FFF, if you want to map the priority, you can use one like
this: 14/40%D0 (this one is for priority class 2). The hex code after
the '%' works as a mask for the bits you are looking for (hex code
between '/' and '%') in the packet on place (given by the number
before the '/'). (I'm not sure the place to look (14) is correct, it
could be 13 also, if the classifier starts searching from byte 0.)

Kind regards,
Frederic.

Op 26-jan-06, om 15:33 heeft Junhe Jian het volgende geschreven: