[Click] Detecting given optional arguments

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Jan 17 02:01:10 EST 2006

Hi Bart,

It is not possible to know what optional arguments have been given.
It IS possible to know which keywords have been given, with
cpConfirmKeywords.  This adds an extra boolean result, before the
actual result argument, that is set to true if the named keyword was
supplied.  See elements/userlevel/progressbar.cc.

Also, I'd highly recommend you prefer keyword arguments to optional
arguments.  They are nicer to the user and more self documenting.

Eddie