[Click] Click wiki

Michael Voorhaen michael.voorhaen at ua.ac.be
Thu Feb 23 05:26:37 EST 2006

Hi,

Is it possible to get a a login (I would prefer my usual one: mvhaen) and
password for the Wiki. I wrote a Click tutorial and a FAQ (in dutch) together
with Bart Braem and we think it would be a nice addition to the wiki if we
translate it.

Regards,
Michael

On Monday 20 February 2006 22:54, Eddie Kohler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to announce the Click wiki.
> http://www.read.cs.ucla.edu/click/
>
> This will become the main/only Click web page over the next couple weeks.
>
> I hope people will link their projects and elements from these pages,
> create a FAQ, and otherwise make Click more actively a community.  To
> discourage wikispam you need a login and password to edit the wiki; please
> write me and/or the list to request a login.
>
> Eddie

Michael Voorhaen
Phd Student
Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
PATS (Performance Analysis of Telecommunication Systems)
University of Antwerp
Middelheimlaan 1
2020 Antwerpen, Belgium
Building G