[Click] compiling non-element library codes in click

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Feb 23 03:13:13 EST 2006

Hi Leonardo,

Hundreds of files, huh?  Wow!

I'm afraid the best way to make Click compile your code is to include
ELEMENT_PROVIDES/EXPORT_ELEMENT in each file, and to stick them under the
elements/ subdirectory.  But you can preserve your own directory structure
there.  As you can see from the elements/wifi directory, Click supports
subdirectories under elements/WHATEVER.

So for example you could stick all your code under elements/ipsec.

It would be great to see your Eclipse project files, if you still have them
lying around!

Sorry for the delay,
Eddie