[Click] compiling my package with click

Ges ges_george at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 00:40:17 EST 2006

Hi Bart,

 I was able to get the elements to compile when i remove the -fno-rrti option, compiling each of the source files separately. If I can find some way to get rid of the option i will be able to compile the package properly.

Can I make some modification to the Makefile to override the options? I saw a comment in the Makefile that says setting the CFLAGS can override the click-compile options. I tried that but it didnt work. I hope there is someway to do this.

Thanks,
 Gesly