[Click] Static libraries

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Feb 14 02:29:58 EST 2006

Hi Ramanathan,

The easiest thing would be to edit the userlevel Makefile to refer to your
library.  Check out the LIBS Makefile variable.  HOwever, if you are using
anonymous CVS, you can instead use the "ELEMENT_LIBS()" statement, which I
just added.  That lets you give the linker flags in a statement in the
element's source code.  Update and read the last FAQ entry.

Eddie