[Click] getting number of element handlers

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Feb 5 19:31:13 EST 2006

Hi Kristof,

You are looking for Router::element_hindexes().

Vector<int> hindexes;
Router::element_hindexes(element, hindexes);
for (int *hip = hindexes.begin(); hip < hindexes.end(); hip++) {
     const Handler *h = Router::handler(element, *hip);
}

Or you can parse the output of the element's "handlers" handler.

Note that the element_hindexes() API is not stable; a different way
to do this may be in 1.5.
Eddie