[Click] Patch for linux-2.6.17?

Torquato Bertani torquato at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 05:06:00 EST 2006

Hi Eddie,
I'm still working on a patch for kernel 2.6.17. I attached the last
version of the patch, can you give it a look?

When I try to compile click the configure fails the test "verify if
the kernel is able to include c++ headers (or something like that)".
So I modified the configure to bypass the test. Then click compiles
without any problem and seems to work.

The only problem during compiling is that the element FromHost()
doesn't work with this kernel version because in kernel 2.6.17 is no
longer exported
the function devinet_ioctl(). So in lines 183 and 187 of .cc this call
fails.

Bye
Thor