[Click] Help with Click HashMap

Swati Sinha Deb Swati.Deb at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Apr 4 12:12:03 EDT 2006

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for the reply.

>    _pkt_map.insert(_pktid, p->clone());
>    return p;

I tried the changes you mentioned but I get loads of following error as
soon as I start reading the packets from my callback function.

LinearIPLookup: no gw for 90000e0

It's probably as you explained the packets might be getting modified or
destroyed by the downstream element. Is there any other way to get around
this problem? Thanks.

regards,
Swati