[Click] How to see the packet content?

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 17:57:39 EDT 2005

Hi Li,

I suggest you read the rfc's for the protocol you want to be working with.
Each protocol has their own method of determening at what offset the data
part if any is located. I.e. the Tcp header has n data offset field
indicating the number of 32 bit words in the Tcp header. Through this field
you can calculate where the data part starts.

Beyers