[Click] Package dependencies in click

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Sep 13 01:01:43 EDT 2005

Hi Jens,

Well, only manual dependencies are supported.  Your Click configuration
scripts will need to require() all the relevant packages, and in the right
order, so that loading the packages from left to right results in no undefined
symbols.  However, I think Click loads them so that one package can depend on
an earlier-loaded package's symbols.  No circular dependencies.  Let us know
how it goes!

Eddie