[Click] NAT-PT configuration

Jani Puttonen janput at cc.jyu.fi
Fri Sep 2 02:21:04 EDT 2005

Hi all.

I installed click-1.4.3 with click-natpt_addons-0.9.2 package. The purpose
is to just connect a IPv4 and IPv6 network together. Basically just a
static NAT rule between two devices is sufficient for starters (thus no
FTP or DNS translation is necessary at this point). I started looking for
some example configuration, because I would not want to spend too much
time with this, because this is not our main research area. I tried to
find some examples from source directories, but I could not find any. Does
somebody have some configs that perform this functionality? Or other
related help?

Thanks.

With best regards,
  - Jani Puttonen