[Click] problem with e1000 on 2.6.11.12 kernel (click 1.5pre)

Jacky Cheng wccheng2000 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 13:47:25 EDT 2005

Hi,
 After click is running as kernel module, the e1000 (intel 82544EI randomly
stops sending out packets. It may starts sending packets after serverl
minutes and then stop again.
 I put some debug messages and I think the packets are transferred to the
driver and sent to hardware. But the packets are not sent to the wire and
there is no error repport on the real interface. On the real interface, I
can see the RX count is increasing but not TX count. On the click ToDevice
interface, the TX count does increase.
 Has any one seen or fixed this issue before and could give me some help?
 Thanks in advance.
 --Jacky