[Click] proclikefs compile...hack fix

Jeff Fifield fifield at colorado.edu
Wed Oct 12 13:01:31 EDT 2005

Bob-

I'm seeing the same problem here.  I don't think your fix is a hack, I
think it is the correct fix.  <linux/version.h> must be included so that
the macros LINUX_VERSION_CODE and KERNEL_VERSION are defined.  The error
you reported occurred because the macros were not defined.  The real
question is: how were others able to get this to build without the
proper includes!  Note that the previous revision of proclikefs.c did
not make use of these macros.

-jf