[Click] Query

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Nov 20 11:23:55 EST 2005

Hi Siddharth,

In fact, that lookup has been implemented before.  The Click anonymous CVS
repository -- but not the Click distribution -- includes some old code in
lib/lulea.{cc,hh} that implements a version of the Degermark et al. data
structure.  We do not distribute the code, or hook it up to an element, as the
algorithm is known to be patented.  Our current fastest lookup is
RangeIPLookup; see the documentation for IPRouteTable for some benchmarking
results.

Eddie