[Click] Problems Creating a Linux-level Element

betamaz betamaz at gmail.com
Thu May 26 21:43:33 EDT 2005

Hi,

I want to use the equivalent of fopen and fclose in click. In the archives I
saw the email regarding a similar issue (
https://amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu/pipermail/click/2005-April/003848.html ).
But, my situation is different I don't want to read from another element's
handler, but create a file, write to it, then read from it. Can my element
add_write_handler to create a write-handler-type-file. Then when its done
writting, use add_write_handler to grab the data from that same file?

Thanks,
Bita.