[Click] RadixLookup limitations? And ARPQ with VLAN tag insertion

Alexander Sotnikov a3df at trirema.kiev.ua
Wed May 25 12:22:52 EDT 2005

Hi

What is the maximum output port number RadixLookup can support?   I see
key is of int type,  is this mean limit 32k?
For DirectLookup as i understand it 4096.

I'm trying to create quite big confuguration  with about   ~40k
(execution branches) and different processing dependant on destination
addr subnet.

Also I trying to make ARPQ with VLAN ID insertion , from where should I
start? I thinking about simple tag insertion given at element
configuration(creation) .