[Click] Click-install matters

Sacchi Alessio sacchi.alessio.31284 at unimo.it
Wed May 18 05:23:28 EDT 2005

Hi all,

we are currently working on Click for developing a Telecomunnications
Engeneering degree thesis.

Click is working fine at user level, but we are experiencing troubles running it
as a kernel module.

It looks like  proclikefs.o and click.o modules are not present in the system.

We are using SuSE 9.1 here.

What point are we missing?
Do we have to install some other additional packages to have the modules ready
to be inserted?

Documentation suggestions are also appreciated!

Thanks,

Alessio Sacchi - Matteo Camellini
TLC Engeneering Università di Modena (Italy).