[Click] Sharing info between elements

Dagang LI dagang.li at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed May 4 10:52:10 EDT 2005

Hi Eddie & Ashwin,

Is using Handlers a better (recommanded) way over this kind of "direct
remote function call"? e.g. get the name of the element via a
configuration argument and then call its Handlers to access/manipulate
its internal variables. I suppose it is cleaner and more consistant, but
not sure if I understand the purpose of Handlers correctly.

Kind regards,
Dagang