[Click] How to setup dynamic routing algorithm using click?

Eddie Kohler kohler at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon May 2 12:00:23 EDT 2005

Hi Anish,

You can call handlers from within Click if you like.  Check out HandlerCall,
which is defined in include/click/handlercall.hh.  Several elements use this
functioanlity, including DriverManager and Counter.

Eddie