[Click] ./configure message

Gaurav Shrivastava gauravs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:46:55 EST 2005

Hi,

First all since I am starting with my click project my queries will be
very trivial.
I wanted to know is there any way to search the mailing list so that I
can first check the mailing list and then come over here.

Anyways I got this messgae when i did ./configure duirng installtion
process of click.
checking for C++-includable kernel header files... no
configure: WARNING:

Your Linux kernel header files cause errors when included by a C++ program,
so I won't try to compile the linuxmodule driver.

There are two common reasons for this error:
1. You have not applied the Linux kernel patch that comes with this
  distribution.  Apply the right patch and try again.
2. Your Linux configuration enables some functionality that is not yet
  covered by our patches.  Turn off this functionality and try again,
  or fix the error and tell us how you did it.  See the config.log file
  for more detailed information on the error.
My machine: Linux Fedora Core 3 x86 architecture.

Thanks,
--
-Gaurav
www.getfirefox.com