[Click] ToHost problem

Bart Braem bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Sat Mar 26 09:26:09 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to build a simple configuration where 2 userlevel routers ping each
other. I can see my pings going from the first node to the second one and I
can see correct replies coming back.
My router decides correctly that the ICMP packets should be delivered to the
host but there they never arrive in the ping program?  I'm sure these packets
have all necessary ethernet headers and I'm also sure ToHost writes those
bytes out.
Shouldn't I deliver local packet through ToHost or is this the way to do it?

Bart