[Click] ToSocket question

Yun Mao maoy+click at cis.upenn.edu
Sat Mar 19 22:07:49 EST 2005

How to send my patch?

I basically update ToSocket::selected() according to ToDevice::selected(),
and added UNIX DGRAM socket type, which is useful (and more efficient than
local UDP/UNIX STREM sockets according to my test) in communication
between click and other processes. There might be a bug in UNIX
SOCK_STREAM socket, and I might have corrected it, but I'm not sure
because I'm not actively using it right now.

Yun