[Click] REG: Click Installation

giby gibysarea at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 07:11:05 EST 2005

This is regarding our research project titled " Implementation of Ant
Net Routing Using Click Modular Router " . We are engineering
graduates in our final year .We need help with Click Installation and
would be grateful for any piece of advice  from you.

The following is our system configuration :
Intel pentium 4 processor on I845 Motherboard with 256 MB of RAM
running Red Hat Linux 9 (kernel 2.4.20)

We have USB devices connected to the system, we need to install the
router to handle the mobile agents and be a host to KAARIBOGA Mobile
agent system .

We hope this information is enough to help us . We will be glad to
provide any furthur details.Kindly help us on this issue

regards ,
Giby George