[Click] Source Routing

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Mar 14 23:11:36 EST 2005

Hi Ingebrigt,

Our current elements expect, essentially, for source-routed packets to
be passed to the local host (ToHost) via the routing table, and for the
local host stack to handle those packets.

Which is a long way of saying that we don't have elements to handle
source routing yet.

But such an element wouldn't be hard to write.  I'd be overjoyed if you
were to submit one :)

Eddie