[Click] Elements handlers

Rafael Paoliello Guimaraes rafael.guimaraes at ac.upc.edu
Fri Mar 11 08:24:07 EST 2005

Ok... But this will just print the result. And I want to return the
result, not to print it. Just like what it is done by read handlers...
But the only difference with respect to read handlers is that I want to
pass some arguments to this handler.

Cheers,

  Rafael Paoliello Guimaraes
  PhD Student - Computer Networking Group
  Department of Computer Architecture (DAC)
  Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC)
  Phone: +34-934017187   Fax: +34-934017055