[Click] Adding IP Options

Rafael Paoliello Guimaraes rafael.guimaraes at ac.upc.edu
Mon Mar 7 11:02:43 EST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to write an element that appends a certain IP Option to a
packet, but I am a little lost. How can I do that? Is there any element
that does something similar so that I can use it as a basis?

I have looked into IPGWOptions and I could understand how to read and
change pre-existing IP Options, but how about to add new ones in a packet?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

  Rafael Paoliello Guimaraes
  PhD Student - Computer Networking Group
  Department of Computer Architecture (DAC)
  Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC)
  Phone: +34-934017187   Fax: +34-934017055