[Click] Any examples of ToSocket and FromSocket?

Eddie Kohler kohler at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Mar 4 14:18:33 EST 2005

Hi Nick,

FromSocket and ToSocket are definitely the right places to start.  But they open
the socket as Click starts up, and don't currently support other processes
starting up after the router is configured.  It shouldn't be hard to add support
for that, though.  Talk to me if you want advice.

Eddie