[Click] Implementing elements

Rafael Paoliello Guimaraes rafael.guimaraes at ac.upc.edu
Fri Mar 4 07:17:03 EST 2005

Hello,

I am implementing some new click elements but I still have (probably
very basic) doubts. Firstly, how can I generate the element
documentation based on the comments I have put in the beggining of the
code? Secondly, using userlevel click, how can I call an element
handler, i.e., how can I dinamically add a route in LinearIPLookup for
example? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

  Rafael Paoliello Guimaraes
  PhD Student - Computer Networking Group
  Department of Computer Architecture (DAC)
  Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC)
  Phone: +34-934017187   Fax: +34-934017055