[Click] multi-threaded click??

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Jul 28 11:22:35 EDT 2005

I don't know what you mean by message passing.  I mean, packets are
obviously messages, so in that sense, what does Click do except pass
messages?  If you mean "can elements communicate other than via
packets", the answer is yes, using handlers or arbitrary function
calls.  See for example RED, or IPRewriter's use of IPRewriterPatterns.

Eddie