[Click] CVS tree compilation

rchertov at purdue.edu rchertov at purdue.edu
Tue Jul 26 14:08:16 EDT 2005

Hello,
  I have applied the patch that Qinghua has suggested but I still had driver
crashes in the rx_irq_clean_up.  So now I am trying to compile the latest CVS
source tree and I get unresolved symbols in the e1000-5.x driver and the click
module.  In the driver case the function local_save_flags is not resolved.
(Also I am curisou how can you save the flags into a long without using a
pointer?)     local_save_flags(flags);

For proclikefs I get the following errors.

proclikefs.o: unresolved symbol kmalloc
proclikefs.o: unresolved symbol unregister_filesystem
proclikefs.o: unresolved symbol dcache_lock
proclikefs.o: unresolved symbol register_filesystem
proclikefs.o: unresolved symbol kfree
proclikefs.o: unresolved symbol vfs_follow_link
proclikefs.o: unresolved symbol sb_lock
proclikefs.o: unresolved symbol files_lock
proclikefs.o: unresolved symbol printk

This is all on the 2.4.26 kernel

Any help would be much appreciated.

Roman